Please click on Arrow to watch this animation.
Please EMAIL EmpowernatorJune for results-oriented:
– collaborative marketing-sales-community tools, programs and events.
– captivating videos and updates for your corporate visual awareness & getting viewers to say, “I want to know more.”
– driving attention to instructional efforts.
– licensing the right to use whiteboard animations customized for a launch, branding, needs, product, ongoing series leveraging Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc., Electronic-BoardroomTMVi(R) Solutions and EmpowernatorJune(TM) Branding.
– unique due-diligence insights for tech-security mergers, acquisitions and risk assessments.
– Saving lives as potential tie-in to public service and philanthropic grants.
– meeting agenda, dates and times convenient for your schedule.
Other EmpowernatorJune(TM) whiteboard animations:
– Tech Travel Wearable Collection for new Intel Chip VPN security application and Mark Burnett Product Development TV Reality Show. … backup link if can’t view video below. Click on arrow to watch video
– Executive Women Travel Heels for TSA Precheck Global Entry… … backup link if can’t view video below Beyond a Jimmy Choo fashion problem, it is really an engineering problem. GeekanatorJune(TM) has spoken to a Silicon Valley multidisciplinary team in-process of reinventing the high heel and EmpowernatorJune reselling it as part of TMV’s executive tech travel collection. The collaborative geeks include: an astronaut engineer, a wearable technology whiz, an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the reconstruction of feet and ankles, and a materials doctorate expert at the forefront of the wearable device movement. Also a recruiter for Elon Musk’s SpaceX which is building rockets in LA and Oculus VR which is a facebook acquisition making a virtual reality visor. Note: wearing stilettos doing tours across a 550,000-square-foot rocket factory floor screams for reengineering high heels.
– How To Create Any Movement in 5 steps explained in 1 minute. Process is the same as illustrated in June’s top 10 research paper, “Wikileaks, Arab Uprisings, English Riots and Occupy Wall Street- Implications for Internet Policy and Practice from a Business and Industry Outcome Perspective”. This video shows leadership, diversity, education, charity and philanthropy… and EmpowernatorJune karaoke and dancing.
Mobile marketing, payments & you at Javitz Center